Investment Management Solutions
Our robust Investment Management platform offers in-depth investment strategies and operational solutions. Combined our team has overseen over $1 billion in multifamily & single-family assets equating to over 4,000 units.
IMP provides Asset Management services to owners, investors, lenders and REO owners of multifamily & multi-unit single family communities. Our team monitors and analyzes every aspect of the investment from capital markets, the micro market characteristics and the asset. Our team develops KPI's based on the needs of the specific property and then on a monthly basis performs variance reports. In addition, quarterly reforecasts of the annual operating budget are performed to monitor and ensure our property's stay on track.
Our Services Include:
* Analyze Debt Structure & Refinancing/Disposition Options
* Generate Operating Proforma's and Conduct Operating Income/Expense Analysis
* Coordinate with Lenders on Debt Servicing and Replacement Reserves
* Coordinate Property Tax Assessments & Appeals
* Provide Risk Management Analysis
* Leverage Portfolio Buying Power to Reduce Long-Term Expenses
* Evaluate and Manage Property Insurance
* Assess Utility Consumption/Costs & Manage Contracts
Our financial management and accounting services allow our partners to invest with ease and maintain a peace of mind. We value our integrity and pride ourselves on keeping our partners well-informed on their investments. Our institutional style reporting allows us to evaluate and manage cash on a real-time basis, make cash flow projections, and update our partners on upcoming contributions to and/or distributions from their assets.
Our partners have access to a secure web-based portal used for all investor deliverables (Ex: quarterly reports, capital account statements, capital call and distribution notices, schedule K-1s and other tax information, etc.); and our team administers all investor-related compliance matters.
Our fund administrator and accounting team has over 20 years of experience and compute and process all capital calls and distributions which are fully integrated with GAAP and tax basis capital accounts.
We create and deliver on property management strategies based on asset needs, market conditions and investment strategy. At the partnership level, we support investments into existing market rate, mixed-income and affordable asset types.
Our Services Include:
* Marketing Plans and Advertising Campaigns
* Market Surveys and Rent Schedules
* Enforcing Effective Leasing & Contract Standards
* Rent Collection and Bad Debt Policies and Procedures
* Maintenance & Risk Management Programs
* Detailed Property Inspections and Physical Condition Reports
* Vendor & Contractor Relationships to maximize cost-efficient strategies
* Navigating Complex Regulatory and Compliance Requirements including: HUD, OSHA, Federal Fair Housing and More
* HR Management and Comprehensive Training Programs for All Employees