Invest In Your Future Today!
Join the team that's changing lives
We are looking for smart, passionate and team oriented individuals that value their integrity and are looking to invest in their future. We believe that by creating a culture that teaches the value and benefits of real estate; every single team member can create a better way of life for themselves and their families.
Our Core Values
We Value Our Integrity
Our integrity drives everything we do. We vow to lead with our integrity, even if it requires hard conservations and overcoming challenges.
We are a Team
We work as a team, support each other, respect each other and communicate well to ensure that we operate efficiently and effectively.
We Support Our Communities
We understand that creating a better way of life goes beyond just the property, therefore we volunteer and partner with local businesses and non profits to support the success of our communities.
We are Diligent
We are detail oriented and thorough. Our systems and processes allow us to provide elite operations and achieve the needs of our residents and the goals of our partners & clients.
We Protect Our Partners & Clients
We perform a thorough stress test and risk assessment of each property to ensure we protect the needs of our clients.
"The Essence of Investment Management is the Management of Risk not the Management of Returns" - Benjamin Graham.
We are Always Learning & Growing
We value being the experts in our field. We aren't satisfied with being complacent. Therefore, we partner with the top organizations in our business, to ensure that we receive the best resources and education. We are always growing and learning.
Benefits of Intuitive Management Partners
Insights into Real Estate Investing
Team members at every level learn the fundamentals and benefits of real estate investing and how to apply these fundamentals in their personal lives.
Career Growth Opportunities
We offer an unlimited ability to grow in your career. There's a return on the hard work that you put into the company and opportunities to scale.
Tools & Resources
Support personnel and marketing team. As well as, Company-provided laptop with cloud access & virtual security, CRM, the top Real Estate analytics and software systems
We work in a hybrid atmosphere, that offers virtual and an in-person work environment in a Class-A office building. Our office includes; video conferencing, presentation rooms, 24-hour security, breakfast & lunch cafe, fully equipped fitness center & showers and a great neighborhood location.
Intuitive Management Partners is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.
Director of Investments
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Must be a licensed Real Estate Sales Person or Broker in Georgia (in good standing)
Job Description: Intuitive Management Partners is seeking an exceptional and experienced Director of Investments to help grow our direct multifamily acquisitions business. IMP has identified a number of submarkets in Atlanta and Tennessee as core markets for future acquisitions and you will play a critical role in expanding our presence in these markets. Your role will be to identify multifamily opportunities based on the company's investment criteria, underwrite these potential multifamily acquisitions from scratch and collaborate with the team in the due diligence and closing process once deals are under contract. Your impact will be immediate and critical to successfully scaling Intuitive Management Partners as an elite operator and investment partner in multifamily assets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build valuable and strategic relationships with owner/operators in the markets identified by the company and our partners.
- Perform detailed market research on supply/demand fundamentals, economic trends, comparable sales, vacancy, and rental rates.
- Monitor recent sales and transactions in company identified markets for IMP Acquisitions
- Analyze and synthesize data from key data sources provided by the company
- Be able to underwrite an apartment asset to determine the best business plan for acquisitions. Understand basic financial concepts and how these concepts are impacted in the underwriting: Cash on Cash Return (COC), Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR), Yield on Cost (YOC), Capitalization Rate (Cap Rate).
- Collaborate with preferred lender partners and evaluate term sheets to identify optimal debt strategies
- Collaborate in team discussions and development initiatives for improving the company operations and efficiency
- Build and maintain a marketing strategy, communication and CRM platform (CRM provided by the company) that creates a valuable system of touches to key stakeholders.
- Build relationships with outside Commercial Real Estate Brokers to increase company deal flow and opportunities for IMP Acquisitions
- Support the team in the underwriting and due-diligence processes of acquisitions and submit LOI's to brokers for properties that meet the investment criteria of the company (based on the terms approved by the CEO).
- Participate and join ACBR, CCIM and IREM organizations to have access to resources, networks and education that help you grow individually in this field and support the growth of the company
- 3+ years of commercial real estate experience, preferably in multi-family investment sales in the Atlanta market
- 3+ years of experience in multifamily underwriting and processing commercial real estate transactions
- An active Georgia Real Estate license
- Expertise in commercial real estate processes and regulations
- Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal and an ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Mid to advanced level Microsoft Office competencies, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills and Business Development skills
- Substantial experience analyzing investments and exerting judgement
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel including the ability to create complex financials models and waterfalls from scratch. Preferred.
- Professionally persistent and have grace and composure under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment where you must be tenacious, a self-starter and have the ability to see the big picture.
For this position Intuitive Management Partners will provide:
- All of the needed technology, systems and data analytics providers
- A-Class office facility behind Battery Atlanta with 24/7 365 access - State of the Art Gym facility with men's and women's locker rooms, onsite cafe for breakfast and lunch.
- Office with desk, direct office phone line, conference rooms, printer/copier/fax/scanner
- Company Laptop with VPN protection
- CRM collaborative system with the team and total Google Workplace collaboration
Commission only position with the opportunity to increase pay and add benefits after hitting closed acquisition goals. Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.