What We Do
Intuitive Management Partners is a Multifamily Investment Management Company that partners with private equity firms, fund managers, private investors and commercial lenders to achieve the acquisition, operations and disposition of the asset. We are dedicated to helping our partners identify the property to acquire, deliver on the key operational benchmarks needed to achieve the targeted returns and then position the asset for disposition or refinance.
Our operations strategy focuses on three key performance indicators to successfully execute on the multifamily business plan:
1. Resident Retention & Satisfaction
2. Minimizing Delinquencies
3. Effective Maintenance & Risk Management Planning
We identify the needs and opportunities of the property based on a thorough due-diligence and underwriting analysis.
Our due-diligence analysis includes:
- Lease Audits
- Maintenance Audits
- Unit Walk Reports
- Market Surveys
- Budgeting & Benchmarking
We use this information to identify the opportunities:
- Resident Retention & Satisfaction
- Ways to Minimize Delinquencies
- Maintenance/Risk Management Planning & Implementation
- Revenue Opportunities
- Technology Needs
- Cost-Saving Strategies
We create and deliver on the management plan based on the Underwriting, Due-Diligence, Budgeting & Benchmarking analysis. Depending on the size and needs of the property, we implement virtual operational strategies and/or on-site teams that include both property management and maintenance staff with expertise for that specific type of property. Onsite teams report to the VP of Operations. The VP of Operations monitors a manageable portfolio size; to ensure each property maintains a high quality of service and achieves KPI goals for disposition.
We operate market rate multifamily assets that fit Core, Value Add/Repositioning, and Lease Ups (Distressed or New Development). We can help with affordable housing needs on a location basis.
Day-to-Day Operations Include but are not limited to:
- Screening tenants - Advertising the property - Handling resident inquiries, the application process, lease signing, eviction handling, rent & security deposit collection - Financial reporting, Accounting, and Budgeting needs - Owner & Resident Portal Management - Move in/out inspections - Maintenance Requests & Repairs - Project Management - And MORE...
Throughout the holding period of the asset we monitor KPI performance, and establish weekly, monthly and quarterly budgets to ensure we are on target with the business plan. Our team ensures that our partners receive property performance reports and financials monthly; with access to their investment(s) at all times.
During the holding period we constantly assess the market conditions and valuations for disposition opportunities.
For dispositions, our team does a thorough analysis of the investment to answer the following disposition decisions:
1) What should the disposition price be?
2) What should the method of disposition be based on the goals of the ownership team?
- Cash Sale
- Installment Sale